Casting Process of Centrifugal Cast Steel
Aluminum centrifugal casting refers to the process in which metal liquid is injected into the casting under the action of the earth's gravity, also known as gravity casting. NINGBOSUIJIJN Stainless steels are classified into two categories according to chemical composition: Cr stainless steel and Cr and Ni stainless steel. The main factors affecting the corrosion performance of stainless steel are the C content and the precipitated carbides, so the lower the C content of the corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the better, usually C≤0.08%, but the high-temperature mechanical properties of the heat-resistant steel are determined by the stability of its structure. Therefore, the C content of heat-resistant steel is relatively high, and the carbon content is generally above 0.20%.
Centrifugal casting pipe manufacturers are also called centrifugal casting steel pipes, which are especially suitable for centrifugal casting of heat-resistant steel pipes. Because centrifugal casting method produces centrifugal casting pipe, it is not only efficient but also has dense structure of casting pipe. Therefore, centrifugal casting method is mostly used in foreign countries. Heat-resistant steel castings are steels that work at high temperatures. The development of heat-resistant steel castings is closely related to the technological progress of various industrial sectors such as power plants, boilers, gas turbines, internal combustion engines, and aero engines. The generalized centrifugal casting tube includes sand casting, metal casting, fuse casting, centrifugal casting tube, mud casting, etc. Narrow centrifugal casting mainly refers to metal casting.
1. The methods of making metal materials into products include casting, forging, extrusion, rolling, drawing, stamping, cutting, powder metallurgy, etc. Among them, casting is the most basic, most commonly used and most extensive process.
2. Casting is the process of pouring molten metal into a hollow mold made of heat-resistant material, which is then condensed into the desired shape. The final product is a casting.
3. Castings can be divided into ferrous metal castings (including cast iron and cast steel) and centrifugal castings (including aluminum alloys, copper alloys, zinc alloys, magnesium alloys, etc.). )
4. Casting can be divided into different centrifugal castings and metal castings according to the casting materials.
5. Casting can also be divided into centrifugal casting and pressure casting according to the casting process of molten metal. Centrifugal casting refers to the process of injecting molten metal into the mold under the action of the earth's gravity, also known as casting. The generalized centrifugal casting tube includes sand casting, metal casting, investment casting, centrifugal casting, mud casting, etc.; the narrow centrifugal casting refers to metal casting. Die casting refers to a process in which molten metal is injected into a mold under the action of other external forces (excluding gravity). Die casting in a broad sense includes pressure casting and vacuum casting of die casting machines, low pressure casting, centrifugal casting, etc.; pressure casting in a narrow sense refers to metal die casting of die casting machines, referred to as die casting. These casting processes are commonly used in centrifugal casting pipes, and they are also cost-effective.
6. Centrifugal casting pipe is a traditional casting process that uses sand as the main molding material to produce casting. The mold generally adopts centrifugal casting tube, and can also be used for low pressure casting, centrifugal casting and other processes with special requirements. Centrifugal casting tube has a very wide adaptability, large volume, simple, complex, single, large batch can be used. Centrifugal casting tube moulds, formerly made of wood, are commonly known as wood moulds. In order to change the defects such as easy deformation and damage of wooden molds, Xudong Precision Foundry has changed all molds to aluminum alloy molds or resin molds with higher dimensional accuracy and longer service life, except for single-piece production mold castings.
Although the price has risen, it is still much cheaper than metal mold casting molds. In small batches and mass production, the price advantage is particularly prominent. In addition, the refractory performance of sand molds is higher than that of metal molds, so materials with higher melting points such as copper alloys and ferrous metals also use this process.