|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||TS 16949 and ISO 9001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000-5000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed with anti-corrosion rust paper and bubble paper to pretension ,big rust big and wood box and stick the label|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days after received your payment|
|Supply Ability:||3,0000-50000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Inlet Casting LH Front||PROCESS:||Investment Casting And Machine|
|Tolerance Of Rough Casting:||ISO8062 CT4-CT6||Standard:||TS 16949 And ISO 9001|
|Material:||1.4308||Used For:||Exhaust System|
casting car parts,
high chrome steel castings
Part Name:inlet casting LH front in casting and machine process for Aston Martin Car Exhaust System
|Process||investment casting and machine|
|Packaging Details||Packed with anti-corrosion rust paper and bubble paper to pretension ,big rust big and wood box and stick the label|
|Delivery period||OEM service , work as customer's drawing or sample.|
|QC control||100% inspection on critical dimension|
|Tolerance of rough casting||ISO8062 CT4-CT6|
|Used for||exhaust system|
1 . All of our products are strictly inspected and tested before packing in factory..
2 . Good team for quality and delivery time control.
3 . Near Shanghai port and Ningbo port.
4 . We have a team of professional engineers to supply related technology help if customers
needs our tech-assistant.
5. All the prcoess according to the APQP process
6.Good Projects expericne , be good at PPAP documents
Part application area :
Automotive, motorcycle, valve, marine, machine tools, hardware, railway, gear, impeller, pump, reducer, motor, mining machinery, engineering machinery, transmission machinery, forestry machinery, communal facility, etc.
Our invertment precision casting
Precision Casting Part Packing:customized
Wax Injection--Make Wax pattern and repair--Inspection--Shell Making--De-waxing--Roasting Shell and Melting Steel--Composition Inspection--Pouring--De shelling--Cutting and Grinding the pouring gate--Inspection--Heat treatment--Shotblasting--Machining--Anti-Corrosion--Final Inspection--Shipping
If you need us to submit a quotation,
1. Please provide drawing or sample, The format of the drawing can be PDF, IGS, DWG, STEP, etc.
2. Together with relevant information, such as quantity, weight, material, material grade, tolerance, machining demands, surface treatment, heat treatment, mechanical property requirements, etc.
3. Our specialized engineer will check and quote for you, we would appreciate the opportunity and will respond in 3-5 working days or less.
4. If you do not have a drawing, we can duplicate your sample and make drawing for your confirmation.
Contact Person: Fred